In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Hotel Avisio s.r.l.
Peiretti Paolo. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +39 339 8819558
Types of data handled and processed
Browsing data: during the course of their normal operation, the information technology systems and software procedures used to operate this Site capture some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are items of information that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but that, by virtue of their intrinsic nature, could make it possible, via processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify the Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (e.g. OK, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the User’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on Site utilization, to check that the Site is working properly, and to improve the User browsing experience. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the Site.
Data voluntarily provided by Users: the optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of data in web forms or of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address – necessary to respond to requests or to finalize bookings – as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
Optional nature of provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for browsing data, the User is to provide his/her personal data to ask for the dispatch of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
How data are handled and processed
Handling and processing is done by means of automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) and/or manually (e.g. physical supports) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected and, in any case, in compliance with current relevant regulatory requirements. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful use or abuse and unauthorized access.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website, when visited by a user, sends to the user's browser. These text cookies are then stored on the user's computer and are used by the same website the next time the user browses them. When browsing a website, users can also be sent cookies which come from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), which can be included in various elements (for example, images, maps, sounds and specific links to pages of other domains) found on the same site as the one that the user is browsing.
these are used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication via an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of the service of an information company that has been explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide such service" (see Art. no. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of a website (allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or to login to access a restricted area); analytics cookies, which are integrated with technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they browse the website; and functionality cookies, which allow browsing for users on the basis of a set of selected criteria (for example, language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered to users.
To install (save) these cookies, prior consent from users is not required.
these cookies are used to create user profiles which, in turn, are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing.
Use these cookies to create your anonymous browsing profile, which allows you to receive behavioural or targeted advertising, to view content and receive suggestions such as non-targeted commercial initiatives based on the sections of our websites that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are also managed by our company.
These cookies are used to create an anonymous user profile based on your browsing experience on this website and on other websites. In this way, you will receive targeted advertising based on your interests rather than generic advertising. These cookies are not managed by our company and are known as third-party cookies.
- Tripadvisor Click here
- Powr.io Click here
- Sharethis.com Click here
- Holidaycheck.it Click here
- Trivago.it Click here
- Youtube.com Click here
- Google.com Click here
- Google AnalyticsClick here
- Facebook.com Click here
- Yandex.ru Click here
- Ilmeteo.it Click here
Links to social network plug-in cookies: this Website uses social network plug-in cookies from various third parties. This allows you to share the contents of the Website on specific social networks. Thanks to these plug-ins, using the Website becomes much easier. The use of data collected by third parties through social network plug-ins is determined exclusively by the third parties concerned. Hotel Avisio S.r.l. is not able to access these cookies and third parties cannot access cookies from Hotel Avisio S.r.l.. To obtain information on third-party cookies, see the policies of the parties concerned.
Your PC can be set to warn you every time a cookie is sent to your computer, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this by changing your browser settings. Since each browser has slightly different features, check the "help" menu in your browser to change cookie settings.
You can then change your browser settings so that cookies are deleted or not saved on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent.
The following links help you better understand how to set your browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you disable cookies, you will not have access to the many features that make this Website more efficient.
Communication of data to third parties
Saving any handling and processing performed by third parties appointed by Hotel Avisio S.r.l. to manage the Site, duly appointed as external processors, no information collected during Users’ browsing of the Site is communicated to third parties or disclosed.
Rights of those concerned
You have the right at all times to obtain confirmation of the existence of otherwise of your data and know their contents and origin, check their accuracy or ask for them to be supplemented, amended or rectified. Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to ask for the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data handled and processed in breach of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their handling and processing. Requests should be sent to the Customer Service Dept. of Hotel Avisio S.r.l. - Stradon de Fascia, 6 – Soraga (TN).
Links to other websites
This privacy statement refers exclusively to the Site. The Site contains links to third-party websites, over which Hotel Avisio S.r.l. has no form of control. Hotel Avisio S.r.l. will therefore not in any way be responsible for any handling and processing of personal data performed by such third parties.